Manual Two-Way Antenna Selector
No need to call for a radio check when you have this compact, easy to use device onboard.
If you have two radios and one antenna, or two antennas for one radio, this switch lets you choose which one is connected. Capable of handling frequencies up to 600MHz and 1kW PEP. Unused terminals are always grounded.
- The ART-3 tests receiver function as well as output power and VSWR (antenna efficiency)
- No need to call for a radio check when you have this compact, easy to use device onboard
- It is powered by an internal battery (Included) or can be connected to ships 12 Volt DC with the supplied power cable
- Battery level can be checked at the flip of a switch
- No serious boater should be without an ART-3
- Frequency Range: 155-158 MHz
- RF Power Scale: 0 to 30 watts
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Accuracy: 10%
- Connectors: SO-239
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum
- Signal Generator: 3 KHz Deviation
- Tone: 1000 KHz
- RF Level: -115 dBM (approx.)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.