SHAKESPEARE–Mariner 8700 Extra Tough 8' 6dB VHF Antenna
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Mariner 8700 Extra Tough 8' 6dB VHF Antenna
|Elements||Brass & Copper|
|Lead||20' RG-8X Cable with PL-259 Connector|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
An extra-tough design for guaranteed reliability makes our exclusive Shakespeare 8700 a premium choice for demanding use.
Classic styling and an upgraded fiberglass radome bring durability, stiffness and reliability to your radio needs. Brass and copper 5/8-wave elements boost range and efficiency, stainless steel ferrule and 20' RG-8X low-loss cable boost your signal strength. Shakespeare’s long-lasting construction and finish keep it working and looking great—for at least five years, guaranteed.
- Protected by a proprietary high-gloss polyurethane that won't fuzz or turn yellow in the sun
- Ethafoam spacer system provides strong mechanical support and isolates the radiators from vibration and moisture for long, dependable service
- Flexible RG-8X low-loss cable has higher power capabilities, lower loss per foot, UV-stable jacketing, a stranded copper core and higher concentrations of copper shielding to help maximize performance
- Mirror-finished stainless steel ferrule with 1"-14 threads is polished to a high luster
- Quality brass choking sleeves insulate the copper inner conductor and suppress cable radiation
- Backed up by a best-in-class five-year warranty
- Purchase a 1"-14 threaded antenna mount separately
- One-section, 8' antenna
- 1 Antenna assembly
- 1 PL-259 connector with
- 1 Grommet plug
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.