SIERRA–18-7914 Four-Cycle Outboard Oil Filter
18-7914 Four-Cycle Outboard Oil Filter
Internal Engine System
Gasoline Inboard & 4-Stroke Outboard
Engineered with premium grade materials that will excel in the extreme marine environment.
Sierra high-efficiency oil filters meet or exceed OEM specifications for marine use, unlike conventional auto oil filters. Available for gasoline inboard and 4-stroke outboard applications. High pleat count-more pleats means more capacity and greater efficiency. Epoxy coated inside for corrosion resistance.Shrink-wrapped for rust protection. Some models utilize anti-drainback valves, where applicable.
- Engineered with premium grade materials that will excel in the extreme marine environment
- Epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Heavy-wall steel canister for further corrosion protection
- High-efficiency filter media that meets or exceeds the OE's filtration
- Backed by Sierra's industry leading warranty
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Field-tested and approved
See selection chart below for complete application info.
|18-7914||Fits Mercury 25/30/40/45/50/75/90hp (1999-03). Replaces 35-822626Q2||Fram PH7317; Mercury Marine 35-822626Q04, 35-822626Q2, 35-8M0065103, 35-822626Q05, 35-822626A2, 35-8226261, 35-8M0065104, 35-822626K04, 35-8M0008397, 35-822626T2, 35-877768K01; Wix 51356||3735941|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.