SIERRA–3-Position Magneto Ignition Switch, Off-Run-Start
3-Position Magneto Ignition Switch, Off-Run-Start
This magneto ignition switch is made of marine-grade, glass-filled polyester for maximum corrosion protection.
Sierra's Polyester Ignition Switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant and fits a standard 7/8"dia. hole. This three-position magneto switch provides Off-Run-Start positions. Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Three-position magneto switch
- Terminal to power separately controlled choke circuit
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Long, 1 1/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 6 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Hex black plastic
- Positions: Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
- Choke: 7A @ 12V DC
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to ignition switches, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
|Application||OEM Part Number|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.