SIERRA–4-Position Ignition Switch Magneto, Accessory-Off-Run-Start
4-Position Ignition Switch Magneto, Accessory-Off-Run-Start
This magneto ignition switch is for outboard engines without a choke circuit.
Sierra's Ignition Switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant and installs in a standard 7/8"dia. hole. This four-position magneto switch provides Accessory-Off-Run-Start for outboard engines without a choke circuit. Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Four-position magneto switch
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Short, 5/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 6 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Hex black plastic
- Positions: Accessory-Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
- Choke: 7A @ 12V DC
- Accessory: 15A @ 12V DC
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to ignition switches, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.