4-Position Push To Choke Magneto Ignition Switch, Accessory-Off-Run-Start
This magneto ignition switch is impact- and corrosion-resistant for years of service.
Sierra's Polyester Ignition Switch fits a standard 7/8"dia. hole and features a four-position magneto switch that provides Accessory-Off-Run-Start with push-to-choke. Includes two keys and different key codes for added security.
- Maximum corrosion protection eliminates oxidation
- Inner seal between cylinder lock and contact plate
- Non-conductive housing eliminates potential shorts
- Four-position magneto switch
- Exact OEM replacement for Seadog 420385-1
- Material: Marine-grade glass-filled polyester
- Length: Short, 5/8" maximum panel thickness
- Hole Size: 7/8"
- Terminal Type: 7 screw tab
- Back Up Nut: Brass
- Face Nut: Hex black plastic
- Choke: Push-to-choke
- Positions: Accessory-Off-Run-Start
- Ignition: 15A @ 12V DC
- Solenoid: 30A @ 12V DC
- Choke: 7A @ 12V DC
- Accessory: 15A @ 12V DC
The Sierra Engine Parts Selector
In addition to ignition switches, we offer a wide variety of other engine parts manufactured by Sierra. To see if we have the part you need, see our Engine Parts Selector, where you can search by engine make, serial number and model or year of manufacture.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.