SIERRA–8-8114 Fuel Line Hose - Universal
8-8114 Fuel Line Hose - Universal
|Inside Diameter||3/8 Inch|
|Type||Fuel Tank Line|
Time saving pre-assembled fuel line for fuel pump to carburetor connections
Routing a fuel line to the carburetor from the fuel pump can be challenging. Often the connection is made using copper or steel tubing that requires extra labor to shape and struggles to make tight bends. The Sierra universal hose is a flexible solution to these challenges. This 31" length of 3/8" type A1 fuel hose features pre-installed ends. The fuel pump end is a 5/8"-18 male inverted flare fitting and the carburetor end has a 90° bend in a rigid tube with 5/8"-18 fitting that allows connections in tight places. For a flexible solution to fuel line connections, look to Sierra for a solid and time saving solution.
- Flexible hose eliminates time forming copper or steel tube
- Hose is less vulnerable to damage caused by accidental contact
- 90° carburetor end allows connection in limited space
- Type A1 hose meets USCG requirements
- Hose: 3/8" type A1 PTFE composite
- Connections: 5/8"-18 male inverted flare (pump), 5/8"-18 90° (carburetor)
- Length: 31"
- Approvals: SAE J1527 type A1
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.