SIERRA–Blue Premium TC-W3 2-Cycle Engine Oil - 55 Gallons
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Blue Premium TC-W3 2-Cycle Engine Oil - 55 Gallons
Sierra TC-W3 2-Cycle Oil meets or exceeds all domestic and imported engine requirements.
Sierra TC-W3 is a high performance lubricant that has been manufactured and designed to meet or exceed all domestic and imported engine manufacturer warranty requirements. Exceeds JASO, ISO, API and NMMA requirements for advanced generation 2-cycle lubricants.
- Ideal for oil injection systems or pre-mix applications
- Optimum burnability for smokeless combustion
- Not as toxic to fish compared to other outboard oils
- Maximum lubrication and detergency allows engine to run smoother and more efficiently
- Reduces ring sticking, deposit formation and exhaust port blockage
- Reduces friction for easier starts
- Reduces wear on critical engine components
- Helps to maximize performance of high horsepower outboards
- Excellent performance with lower quality fuels
- Formulated for all PWC (Personal Water Craft), power equipment, and marine applications where TC-W3 is required
- Exceeds JASO, ISO, API and NMMA requirements
- Will not void engine manufacturer's warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.