SIERRA–Fuel Line Hose for Johnson/Evinrude Outboard Motors, Sold by the Foot
Fuel Line Hose for Johnson/Evinrude Outboard Motors, Sold by the Foot
|Inside Diameter||1/8 Inch|
|Type||Fuel Tank Lines|
1/8" ethanol resistant double fuel hose for pressurized systems.
This Sierra small diameter hose provides two separate fuel lines that are connected by a web to be run as a single hose. Compatible with pressurized Johnson/Evinrude fuel systems, this ethanol resistant hose is used on several under the cowling applications. Sold by the foot to minimize waste. If you are looking for just the right hose at just the right length, turn to Sierra double hose for the solution.
- Double hose connects two separate fuel lines to run together
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
- Engineered to meet the demands of Johnson/Evinrude and OMC pressurized fuel systems
- Sold by the foot
- Replaces Johnson/Evinrude p/n 322656, 772566
- Non USCG approved
- Hose Size: Two 1/8"
- Maximum Continuous Length: 50'
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.