AIRMAR B175H Thru-Hull High CHIRP Transducer
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 12 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||600 Feet|
|Transmit Power||1000 Watts|
Covers popular fishing frequency of 200kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
Rely on Airmar’s broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 10,000’ with five to ten times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
The 1kW, flush-mount, Tilted Element transducer is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament sportfishing vessels that cannot have a High-Performance Fairing. The flush-mounted, bronze housing protrudes less than a quarter inch (6.35 mm) outside your hull and can sit on trailer rollers and bunks with no damage. The ceramic arrays are tilted 20° inside the housing giving you the perfect vertical beam with maximum energy on what is directly below your boat.
- Five to ten times greater detail and resolution
- 10 to 1,000 times more energy on targets
- Precise separation between baitfish and game fish
- Superior performance in noisy environments
- Improved bottom tracking at high boat speeds
- Frequency: High CHIRP, 130-210kHz
- Beamwidth: 15° to 9°
- Transmit Power: 1,000W (RMS)
- Style: Thru-hull
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 16°-24°
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 98mm (3 7/8”) hole size
- Sensors: Depth/Temp
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.