GO9 XSE Chartplotter Navigation Display with Navionics+ and TotalScan Transducer
|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
Navionics+ US Coastal/Inland
Navionics+ Canadian Coastal/Inland
|Diagonal Screen Size||9"|
|Dimensions||9 7/8" Width x 6 7/8" Height x 3" Depth|
|Display Size||9 1/8" Width x 6" Height|
|Display Type||WVGA Color TFT LCD|
External GPS Antenna
Internal GPS Antenna
83/200 kHz+ 455/800 kHz
83kHz to 1000'
200kHz to 500'
455kHz to 300'
800kHz to 100'
|Resolution||800 x 480|
TotalScan Skimmer Transducer
StructureScan HD and DownsScan Imaging
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Easy-to-use multi-touch screen, TotalScan™ transducer, and support for radar so you can fish like a pro!
The GO9 XSE chartplotter navigation display is a great way to expand the capabilities of sportboats, cruisers, and smaller center consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, GoFree® Wi-Fi, and industry standard NMEA 2000 connectivity. Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
A massive leap forward in fish-finding technology, FishReveal makes it easier to see fish on DownScan Imaging™. Unlike traditional CHIRP views that provide strong fish targets, but lack refined structure detail, or DownScan Imaging that provides photo-like images of the bottom and structure details but shows fish targets as tiny dots—FishReveal Smart Target Viewing blends the best data from both, eliminating the need for split-screen viewing and interpretation.
Get faster and easier navigation with automatic route planning. This feature simplifies route creation by automatically plotting the shortest and safest course based on the boat's draft, beam and height; creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Autorouting requires a C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics+ or Navionics® Platinum chart.
Control the Xi5 trolling motor from the touchscreen of your Simrad display, making it easy to maintain your current position or navigate to a new one without leaving the helm. Navigation options include navigating to cursor, a heading, waypoint, along with a route, or pre-defined turn pattern.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, C-MAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems
- Includes Navionics+ charts for USA and Canada - View Chart Detail
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology
- 9-inch flush or bracket mount display
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver
- Includes TotalScan™ transducer for medium/high frequency CHIRP sonar and StructureScan® HD imaging
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi
- Dual microSD card slots
- Compatible with the Simrad WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (North America only)
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT
- Screen Size: 9" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 480
- Included Cartography: Navionics+
- Optional Cartography: C-MAP MAX-N, Navionics, Insight, Insight Genesis, and NV Digital Charts
- Receiver Type: 10Hz internal GPS
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000, Ethernet (radar), sonar
- Transmit Power: 500W
- Transducer: TotalScan™ transom mount Skimmer
- Dimensions: 9 9/16"W x 6 3/4"H x 3 1/4"D
- Voltage: 10-17V DC
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
What's in the Box
- GO XSE
- Sun cover
- Panel mount gasket
- Caps (2x, on NMEA 2000 and Sonar connectors); The GO9 XSE has an additional cap for the Radar connector
- TotalScan™ transom mount transducer and hardware
- Fuse holder (ATC blade)
- Fuse (3 amp)
- Power cable
- Panel mount screws (4x #10 x 1/2" PN HD SS)
- U Bracket mount screws (4x #10 x 3/4" PN HD SS)
- U Bracket
- Bracket knobs (2x)
- Documentation pack
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
SIMRADGS25 GPS Antenna