SIMRAD–GS25 GPS Antenna
GS25 GPS Antenna
|Dimensions||1 1/2" Height x 3 9/16" Diameter|
|Voltage||9 to 18 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The GS25 GPS is an advanced antenna for any boat that requires extremely accurate and rapid vessel position and speed updates.
Advanced 10Hz performance ensures highly accurate, smooth and instant position updating (10 times per second). The 16-channel receiver rapidly acquires a signal, provides consistent position accuracy and eliminates “jumping” on the display, ideal for high-speed powerboats.
Unlike other position-only antennas, the GS25 provides magnetic heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.
Compatible with WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems. Get the most accurate location information, no matter where you are in the world! The GS25 easily connects to any Simrad NSS, NSE or NSO multi-function display or any NMEA 2000 network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole- or surface-mounted.
- High Speed Position Update: Advanced 10Hz performance ensures highly accurate, smooth and instant position updating (10 times per second)
- Rapid Signal Acquisition: Immediate satellite signal fixing with the 16-channel receiver
- Consistent Position Accuracy: Alongside rapid acquisition, the 16-channel receiver provides consistent position accuracy and eliminates "jumping" on the display, ideal for high-speed powerboats
- Integrated Magnetic Heading: Best-in-class GPS/Glonass positioning device with an integrated eCompass/Gyro; in addition to accurate and reliable location, benefit from stable and smooth chartplotting, accurate course over ground at any speed, and the ability to precisely overlay radar on charts
- GPS, WAAS, EGNOS and more: 100% compatible with WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, Glonass, Galileo and QZSS satellite systems; get the most accurate location information, no matter where you are in the world
- Compact Design: Ideal for flush-mounting or pole mounting
- Fully Waterproof: Made to IPX6 and IPX7 submersability standards
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: Connect to a Simrad NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system with ease and select your GS25 information from any connected display
What's in the Box
- Fasteners (4)
- Pole mount adapter
- Pole mount
- Surface mount
- NMEA 2000 drop cable 15'
Note: This product is not suitable for use with MARPA or autopilot systems which requires a rate compass such as the RC42.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.