NAC-D AutoPilot Computer
NAC-D is a steer-by-wire autopilot solution for Electronic Vessel Control Systems (steering systems with a digital interface).
With NAC-D, boaters with SeaStar® Optimus®, Yanmar® VC10/JC10, Volvo® IPS/EVC or Yamaha® helm master/single-engine control systems can benefit from all the full features and performance of Simrad® autopilots.
- SeaStar Solutions®, Volvo®, Yanmar® and Yamaha® approved control system interface
- Control via AP™ 44, AP 48
- No need for an additional hydraulic pump, rudder sensor, or dockside calibration
- SteadySteer™ feature included
- Steer to a waypoint, heading, or set turn pattern, such as a U-turn, Spiral turn, and many more – the NAC™ -D can even initiate a zigzag turn
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.