Save the hassle of installing a costly second antenna and use your existing single antenna with VHF/AIS/FM, by enlisting the lightweight, compact NSPL 500 antenna splitter. When combined with the NAIS 500 AIS system, you can see and be seen on the water, whether tackling busy shipping lanes or crowded ports.
- Plug and Play: FM connector for SonicHub 2 or any compatible stereo FM unit
- Lightweight: Only 260 grams
- Waterproof: IPX7 standard
- Low Power Consumption: Great for sailboats or power boats. Below average power consumption of less than 150 mA at 12 V DC
- Wide Voltage Range: Suitable for 12 or 24 V DC systems with a wide range of supported input voltages from 9.6 V to 31.2 V DC
- High performance with Low Loss: High-performance design means no insertion loss on AIS and VHF receive. Also, low insertion loss on AIS and VHF transmit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.