Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000® connection for both power and control, one OP50 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicators clearly show which display is selected, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays.
Controls Optimized for Simrad Displays
The OP50 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate Simrad multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller's high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation. An OP50 can be used to add classic controls to a touchscreen system, as the main controller for a non-touch system, or to give one station total control over multiple Simrad displays.
Easy Mounting in Horizontal or 'Landscape' Orientation
The 'landscape' OP50 is ideal for installation beneath Simrad MO-series touchscreen or pilothouse monitors, allowing easy control while keeping hands and arms from obscuring the display. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket allows total flush-mount installation.
- Control up to six compatible Simrad multifunction displays
- High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
- Low-profile dash mount, or total flush-mount with optional bracket
- Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
- Landscape orientation (portrait version also available)
- Narrow design perfect for helm chair arm mounting
- Dash mount with low 8 mm profile
- Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
- Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
- Single NMEA 2000® connection
- Dimensions: 2.36" height x 5.9" width x 1.75" depth
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 55 Degrees Celsius (5 to 131 Degrees Farenheit)
- Power Consumption: < 100mA at 13.5V
- NMEA 2000 Certified