Shares temperature data with compatible devices on any NMEA 2000 network.
The Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor is pre-configured to share water temperature data with all compatible display units connected to your NMEA 2000 network. The sensor can also monitor engine room, cabin, live well, bait well, refrigeration, heating system, and inside and outside temperature, when configured using a compatible Simrad display.
- The Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor converts analog temperature data to NMEA 2000 data format
- Cable Length: 10' (3 m)
- Temperature Range: 4-176ºF (-20-80 ºC)
- Max Hull Thickness for installation: 1 1/4" (31 mm)
- Can be configured by compatible Simrad displays and gauges
- Flange diameter of mushroom head: 40 mm (1.6")
- Overall length: 80 mm (3.15")
- Inner barb diameter: 20 mm (0.9")
- 59392 – ISO Acknowledgment
- 60928 – ISO Address Claim
- 126996 – Product Information
- 65285 - Temperature with Instance
- Thru-Hull Temperature Sensor with 10' cable
- Locking nut
- NMEA 2000 T-Joiner
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.