See current and future weather in real-time and in high resolution color.
Bring the power of an entire weather bureau to your Simrad NS Series chart screen, including weather radar, current and forecasted marine zones and surface buoys, plus up to 220 expanded audio channels all controlled directly from your multi-function display.
WM-3 operates with the new SiriusXM North America equatorial satellite system, and is plug-and-play compatible with NS Series multi-function displays. Subscription required (sold separately). SiriusXM audio packages can be added to any Marine Inland, Marine Coastal, or Marine Offshore weather subscriptions for an additional fee.
- Real-time Sirius marine weather information delivers weather features overlay right to your display chart screen
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore even before you leave the dock
- NOWrad™ weather radar tracks storm cells on your chart screen, including Canadian weather radar information
- Compact tri-cable splitter for installation flexibility; The innovative splitter has four high-brightness LEDs which show power, network activity, antenna faults and audio sequences for failure indications; The splitter also provides professional quality audio through a dual-RCA male 6 1/2' output cable to interface with SonicHub as well as any onboard sound system
- Compact antenna employs the latest small-footprint SiruisXM chipset; Versatile flush mounting on a deck as well as pole mounting with the included hardware kit
What's in the Box
- WM-3 Antenna
- 10m (33ft) cable molded in to the WM-3 module
- Antenna Mounts (pole mount, flush mount)
WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather and Radio Antenna
|Dimensions||Antenna: 2.95" Diameter x 4.31" Height|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
SIMRADBroadband 4G™ Radar