xSonic SS60 0° Tilt Thru-Hull Dual Frequency Transducer
45 Degrees at 50 kHz
12 Degrees at 200 kHz
|Connection Interface||9 Pin xSonic|
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 11 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||3000 Feet at 50 kHz|
|Mount Type||Thru-Hull Flush|
|Sonar||50/200 kHz Broadband|
|Transmit Power||600 Watts|
Engineered for center-console and trailered boats.
The xSonic SS60 is a stainless-steel, 0° tilt, thru-hull 50/200kHz Broadband transducer. Ideal for smaller sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 25' in length, the SS60 is best suited for fishing in depths of less than 3000 ft. The 0° tilt is ideal flat-bottomed boats with up to 8° hull deadrise.
The SS60 is the stainless steel version of Airmar's popular B60 bronze tilted element transducer. SS60 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam returns crisp echoes for more-accurate depth readings.
The nearly-flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull. The SS60 is currently being used by the US Coast Guard.
- Engineered for center-console and trailered boats
- Low-profile protrusion below the hull
- No effect on your boats running performance
- Arrow on cap points toward keel when installed
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Boat Size: Up to 25’
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Style: Thru-hull
- Cable Length: 30' with 9-Pin connector
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Stainless steel
- Transmit Power: 600W (RMS)
- Frequency: 50/200 kHz
- Max. Depth: 800'-1.200'
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Beamwidths: 45°/12°
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 0° compensation for hull deadrises up to 7°
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.