SIREN MARINE–AC Shore Power Relay
AC Shore Power Relay
Box: 1.5" Width x .75" Height x 1.19" Depth
Wire: 12" Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Type||Power Loss Sensor|
|Voltage||115 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
As part of the Siren Marine MTC system, this relay is used to detect the presence and loss of AC shore power and alert you remotely.
The AC Shore Power Relay is meant to be hardwired directly to your AC breaker switch. This relay is the hard wired alternative to the Siren Marine Shore Power Plug Sensor and works in combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 3/4" x 1 3/16" with 11 5/16" wire pigtail
- Relay may be energized by one of three input voltages: 24V DC, 24V AC, or 120V AC (240V AC can be monitored by installing on one leg of the dockside shore power supply line)
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected
- Relay contains a red LED which indicates when the relay coil is energized
- Relay is required to monitor shore power off of your AC panel
Siren Marine strongly recommends you hire a certified marine electrician for AC installations or maintenance.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.