As part of the Siren Marine MTC system, this sensor will let you know remotely when sombody is peeking inside your boat cover.
In combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers, the Canvas Snap Cover Sensor is ideal for boats that have a canvas cover or part cover, and replaces a canvas snap for entry alert. When the normally closed alarm circuit is opened, it triggers an entry alert via the Siren Marine app to the boat owner and can also be rigged to sound an audible alarm. This is a great solution for stopping unwanted access to your boat and expensive parts when you aren't around.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
- Dimensions: 1 1/4" body with 12" wire
- Bronze snap body
- Includes one magnet for existing canvas snap
- Grounds directly to security input
Canvas Snap Cover Sensor
Connector: 1.25" Length
Wire: 12" Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.