SIREN MARINE–Shore Power Sensor Plug
Shore Power Sensor Plug
Box: 1.5" Width x 2.5" Height
Wire: 36" Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Type||Power Loss Sensor|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
As part of the Siren Marine MTC system, this sensor makes it possible for you to remotely monitor system-critical shore power on your boat from anywhere.
You'll receive an alert in the event that shore power is lost and thus avoid a costly system shutdown. In combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers, the Shore Power Sensor Plug is ideal for larger vessels relying on external power sources to run critical systems while on the dock.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" plug with 3' wire
- Standard AC to DC adapter, 3V DC output
- Plugs into any AC outlet on your boat
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.