Temperature Probe Sensor
Probe: 1.3" Length
Wire: 33' Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
This temperature sensor allows you to monitor the temperature of your cabin, engine room, bait locker or refrigerator remotely.
In combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers, the Temperature Probe Sensor allows you to monitor the temperature of your cabin, engine room, bait locker or refrigerator remotely.
Alerts can be sent if the temperature exceeds or drops below a preset level, and temperature history reports can be viewed on the app. The Temperature Probe Sensor is especially critical for boaters relying on heating and cooling systems in extreme climates.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS or Android
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
- 32'10" (10m) wire and 33mm probe
- Requires supply voltage of 12V DC
- Stainless steel probe is corrosion resistant
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.