Wireless Battery Sensor
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
As part of the Siren Marine MTC system, this wireless sensor will alert you if the voltage on your boat's batteries exceed or drop below a preset level.
The Wireless Battery Sensor, in combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers, will monitor the battery voltage on your boat. Never worry about a dead battery again! Simply attach the Battery Connector to one of your boat's batteries and plug the other end into the Wireless Module. Then, link the module to the MTC and receive alerts remotely if the battery voltage exceeds or drops below a preset level. This sensor is ideal for monitoring multiple batteries on your boat.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Includes Wireless Sensor Module and Battery Connector with 3' of wire
Wireless Battery Sensor
|Maximum Range||200 Feet|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).