STA-BIL–STA-BIL® Storage Fuel Stabilizer, 32 oz.
STA-BIL® Storage Fuel Stabilizer, 32 oz.
STA-BIL® Storage Fuel Stabilizer keeps stored fuel fresh indefinitely so your engine will start easily even after being stored all winter.
This 32-ounce quick-measure, easy-pour bottle treats up to 80 gallons of fuel. Use STA-BIL® Storage Fuel Stabilizer in any gasoline-powered vehicle or equipment you plan to store for 30-days or longer. It keeps the fuel fresh for up to 24 months during storage, eliminating the need to drain your tank.
Works effectively in all gasoline blends, including ethanol-blended fuel, up to E-85. 1-ounce (30-milliliter) treats up to 2-1/2 gallons (9.5-liters) of fuel.
Use STA-BIL only with fresh fuel, and keep the gas can or tank 95% full to avoid condensation build up in the tank during storage. Run Engine for five minutes after adding product to treat entire fuel system. Product does not contain alcohol. Perfect for boats, collector cars, generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, etc.
- Prevents gum and varnish buildup and protects metal surfaces from corrosion
- Keeps fuel fresh for long term storage up to 24 months
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel prior to storage
- Ensures quick easy starts after storage
- Effective in all gasoline, including ethanol-blended and non-ethanol formulas
- For all gasoline engines, including 2-cycle
- Use in your vehicles, motorcycles, small engines, generators, boats
- Shelf Life unopened is 8-10 years; Once opened: Two years for best results
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.