Manual Inflatable Life Jacket Belt
|With Harness||Without Harness|
The Manual Inflatable Life Jacket from Stearns will not only keep you safe, but is also a great place to store your gear when you’re on the water!
Manual Inflatable Life Jacket Belt Packs offer a low-profile, slim design that provides maximum comfort and maneuverability during all your water activities. This life jacket’s easy-on belt design leaves your upper body completely unrestricted and features a manual, pull-cord for inflation that is easy to use. A clear, arming status window allows you to easily check when your life jacket is armed and ready to use. A zippered pocket and triangular accessory clip allow you to easily store your gear. It provides 22.5 pounds of buoyancy with its initial 16g CO2 charge, yet the wearer can provide additional buoyancy by using the oral inflation tube. A patented L-Tab™ webbing catch secures excess belt length so it won’t get in your way. Easily repacked and maintained thanks to its compact and lightweight design. This life vest must be manually placed around the head after inflation and is therefore recommended for competent swimmers only.
- Low profile design for ultimate comfort
- Fits comfortably around your waist for unhindered paddling fun
- Front-mounted inflation chamber allows wearer to float on back
- Manually inflates with pull of the lanyard
- Triangular accessory hook for attaching gear
- Zippered pocket for storing gear
- Arming status window to easily check the inflator
- Patented L-Tab™ webbing catch secures excess belt length
- Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe - Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.