STINGRAY HYDROFOILS–Emergency LED Safety Lights, 3-Pack
Emergency LED Safety Lights, 3-Pack
|Battery Life||3 to 40 Hours|
|Battery Type||Three AAA|
|Dimensions||3.875" x 3.875" x 1.25"|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
SAVIOR ALERT Emergency LED Safety Lights
Savior’s ALERT – Emergency LED Safety Light replaces traditional road flares and provides visibility wherever and whenever you need it most. ALERT also magnetically attaches to vehicles without harming paint and includes an integrated hook for hands-free illumination.
ALERT features 9 light modes and is IP65 rated for wet and rainy environments. ALERT features a 360 degree array of red LED safety lights providing maximum visibility. One button controls ON/OFF and 9 light modes including SOS and Flashlight Mode. Each light is powered by 3 AAA batteries and includes a 3-Pack Carry Case for quick deployment.
Also includes a 3M-Adhesive Magnetic Mount for attachment to non-magnetic surfaces. ALERT is safer to operate, longer-lasting, and more cost-effective than traditional road flares. ALERT operates at cool temps vs. road flares operating at a dangerous 2900F. ALERT lasts 40+ hours and never expires vs. road flares that burn out in 15-30 mins. with an expiration date. Road flares cost $500+ to achieve the same burn time as one ALERT! ALERT can be used where road flares just won’t work, including: on your car, in your boat, around flammable fluids in a wreck, near dry grass, around children/pets, inside a tent, etc. ALERT won’t roll, crush, or produce molten residue or toxic smoke. Uses include: Automotive, Marine, Trucking/Fleet, Camping/RV/Hiking, Powersports, and More!
- 9 Light Modes: Single Blink, Double Blink, Triple Blink, Alternating Blink, Rotating, S.O.S. (Distress), Solid: High, Solid: Low, and Flashlight
- Magnetic: Attach lights safely to vehicles without harming paint. Use included Magnetic Mounts to attach to non-magnetic surfaces
- Integrated Hook: Provides hands-free illumination wherever your work takes you
- Weatherproof: IP65 Rated to withstand rain, wind, and dust environments without sacrificing performance
- Non-Slip Grip: Rubberized housing makes ALERT easy to hold on to and keeps ALERT from rolling when deployed
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.