10'6" Voyager EX Stand-Up Paddleboard
|Board Volume||234 Liters|
|Dimensions||Standard Recreational Rocker|
Lighter, stronger and more durable than ever before.
SUP USA’s Voyager EX Stand-up paddleboard was built exclusively for West Marine and features a revolutionary combination of composite materials and shell technology for the lightest and strongest board on the market. Constructed from a molded EPS foam core that is completely wrapped in durable fiberglass and then encapsulated by the ABS composite shell, the Voyager EX Stand-Up Paddleboard lasts long no matter how rough you are on your gear.
With the patented LiftSUP retractable handle, carrying this lightweight board has never been easier. There is an integrated ConnexSUP mount on the nose to attach your GoPro or speaker while the integrated bungee tie down plugs allow you to install a bungee so you can carry your backpack or cooler. The EVA memory foam deck pad is comfortable while helping to prevent fatigue in your feet and legs so you can stay out on the water longer.
- Patented LiftSUP retractable handle for easy carrying and locking
- Integrated ConnexSUP mount on the nose for attaching accessories
- Integrated bungee tie down plugs on the tail (bungee cord not included) for taking extra cargo on board
- Durable EVA Memory Foam deck pad that keeps your feet and legs comfortable while increasing stamina and preventing fatigue
- Includes a fin and a leash for your paddling safety
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.