Adjustable Push Pole, 9'-17'
The fish will never hear you coming.
Tilt up the outboard and trolling motor and cover more water in silence. Sneak up on you catch with stealth like precision using a push pole. Ideal for use in the flats, in an overgrown mangrove or the shallow end of the lake to position your boat just right for that trophy catch. The Superstick® is infinitely adjustable between 9'—17' using a lever lock clamp—no more trying to twist the two sections with wet hands. Each section is constructed of ultra-light fiberglass with a UV inhibitor to stand up to the beating sun. A duck foot attachment is included to provide extra traction and features an integrated lure/decoy retriever with a no snag hook. Switch the duck foot for the included universal threaded gig attachment and use a variety of accessories such as boat hooks, brushes, flounder gigs, nets, and more. Mounting clips are included to secure the Superstick® while not in use. Use a Superstick® to move around the shallows completely unnoticed by fish—until it’s too late.
- Allows anglers to maneuver the boat in silence and get closer to fish
- Light-weight strong adjustable push-pole (5 lbs.)
- Lever locking clamps is easy to operate with wet hands
- Included duck foot attachment provides added traction
- Snag-free lure/decoy retrieving hook will not get snag in weeds, mangroves, or kelp
- Includes gig attachment
- Mounting clips included
Adjustable Push Pole, 9'-17'
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).