This lightweight, rugged paddle is perfect for whitewater surf.
The adjustable fiberglass shaft is light enough not to be taxing on your arms and sturdy enough to pull through surf. Adjustment measurements on the shaft help you remember the perfect length for you.The wide blade pulls more power into a lower-cadence stroke and the plastic materials help keep the price point down.
The simple twist and snap adjustment mechanism on the shaft allows for moving then locking the desired length into place. This thoughtful design is proven to be more secure than paddles that just have a twist to tighten configuration that often jiggles loose over time.
- Great for whitewater surf
- Lightweight, rugged fiberglass shaft
- Two-piece adjustable shaft
- Measurements depicted on shaft help paddlers remember preferred length
- Twist and snap adjustment mechanism allows desired length to lock in place
- Wide blade pulls more power into a lower-cadence stroke
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Weight: 2.25lb.
- Shaft Length: 67"-84"
- Blade Dimensions: 17 1/4"L x 8 1/4"W
- Warranty: One year
After paddling, it is recommended to remove the adjustable shaft and drain any water out that has collected inside. Rinse with tap water. For increased protection and a longer life, use a paddle cover.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
SUP USAAdjustable Carbon Fiber/Composite Blade Travel Paddle