This paddle is made for the kid who is ready to advance in stand-up paddleboarding.
Made with a lightweight, sturdy fiberglass shaft and wide 7” carbon fiber blade, this paddle is just the right weight and size for youth and because it’s adjustable, it can grow with them.
The simple twist and snap adjustment mechanism allows for moving then locking the desired length into place. This thoughtful design is proven to be more secure than paddles that just have a twist to tighten configuration that often jiggles loose over time.
The performance delivered from this paddle is perfect for children who are ready to take their paddleboarding skills up to the next level.
- Made for kids ready to advance in stand-up paddleboarding
- Lightweight and sturdy fiberglass shaft
- Adjustable shaft
- Twist and snap adjustment mechanism allows desired length to lock in place
- Wide blade to move more water
- Lightweight carbon fiber blade won’t tire out kids’ arms
- One year warranty
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Material: Carbon fiber
- Weight: 1lb.
- Shaft Length: 53”-75”
- Blade Dimensions: 16” x 7” Blade
After paddling, it is recommended to remove the adjustable shaft and drain any water out that has collected inside. Rinse with tap water. For increased protection and a longer life, use a paddle cover.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.