T-H MARINE–Atlas Micro Jacker, 4"
Atlas Micro Jacker, 4"
|Capacity||Up to 90HP|
|Dimensions||11 1/2"H x 14 5/8"W|
|Type||Power Lift Jackplates|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Avoid prop strikes and navigate "skinny water" with confidence with the ATLAS™ Micro Jacker.
With a built-in hydraulic pump, this is the smallest and lightest hydraulic outboard motor jack available. It is great for shallow-water boats like gheenoes, river runners and jon boats. Designed to lift your outboard in only eight seconds to get the lower unit out of the danger zone fast. This is the jack plate only. Operation requires a 12V power source. Installation requires Installation requires 1/2"dia. mounting bolts and a switch, both sold separately. Clamp on motor adapter available by Special Order.
- Great for Gheenoes, River Runners, Jon Boats, Skiffs and other shallow water boats
- 23 pound weight
- Fish “skinny water” with confidence
- Built-in hydraulic pump
- Only 4" setback
- Application: Hydraulic jacking plate
- Activation Method: Integrated hydraulic
- Engine Capacity: 90hp
- Material: Aluminum alloy; Stainless steel guide rods
- Performance: 5" of vertical rise, 8 seconds top to bottom
- Dimensions: 11 1/2"H x 14 5/8"W
- Warranty: One year