TACO MARINE–Flexible Vinyl Rubrail - 1-7/8" H x 1-1/16" W
Flexible Vinyl Rubrail - 1-7/8" H x 1-1/16" W
|Height||1 7/8 Inches|
|Mounting Hardware||(Sold Separately)|
|Width||1 1/16 Inches|
It’s amazing the difference a new rub rail can make.
Even though the rub rail is only a couple of inches wide, if it is weathered or damaged it can be quite distracting against clean and polished fiberglass. Taco makes the task of replacing the rub rail a little easier by offering a huge selection of extrusions to match an existing rub rail or provide a desired look for new installations. Each flexible rub rail is made of a soft durameter material that provides cushion to absorb normal brushes with docks and pilings. Taco flexible rub rails install with screws that can be placed anywhere and follows contours easily; use a heat gun or hair dryer to coax the rub rail around tighter bends. Once installed, screw heads can be concealed by a vinyl insert (sold separately) of same or contrasting color. Because of Taco Marine's popularity with boat builders this extrusion may be an exact match to your existing rub rail. Use the guide below to confirm this section matches your boat or explore other options available if you wish to change the look. Address every detail while restoring your boat by replacing the rub rail using a Taco Marine flexible rub rail.
- Black flexible vinyl rub rail provides cushion to absorb normal contact with docks and pilings
- Follows curves and contours easily; can be installed around tighter radius bends with heat
- Ideal for DIY installations
- Fasteners can be installed anywhere along shear
- Accepts V12-003 inserts (sold separately)
- Used widely by boat builders and may match OEM rub rail
- Sold in 50' sections for one piece installation on boats up to 22'
- Five-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A