TAHE–10'6" BREEZE Performer Ace-Tec Stand-Up Paddleboard
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
10'6" BREEZE Performer Ace-Tec Stand-Up Paddleboard
|Board Volume||185 Liters|
|Fins||1 Tool Free Removeable Fin|
|Hull Type||Planing Hull|
|Length||10 Feet 6 Inches|
Tool Free Removeable Center Fin
BIC SPORT 10'6" BREEZE Performer Ace-Tec Stand-Up Paddleboard
The 10'6 BREEZE Performer SUP features a surf-inspired longboard outline plus a moderate rocker profile for maximum versatility: Excellent glide and maneuverability for flat water cruising/light open ocean touring paired with solid performance in the surf zone.
The 10’6 Performer is perfect for paddlers up to 200lbs, comes standard with a plush and comfortable embossed EVA deck pad that offers exceptional traction. Proprietary Ace-Tec Epoxy Molded Construction delivers an incredibly lightweight (26#), Stiff, High Performance paddleboard with an ASA Polymer Thermoformed outer skin for unmatched durabiliy and impact resistance.
Center fin and ergonomic, recessed carry handle included. Bungee Deck Rigging included too. For those that want enhanced performance in the Surf, there are two side "Thruster" fin boxes that can accept an optional (not included) set of FCS side fins.
10'6 BREEZE Performer equals true boardsport performance, lightweight with exceptional durability at a great price!
- Ideal balance between thickness, width and a classic longboard shape for a stable, balanced, easy to Paddle SUP in all conditions from flat water to small surf
- Complete with Premium deck pad, Tool Free Removeable center fin, Ergonomic carry handle plus deck attachment points with bungee to secure gear
- Exclusive Ace-Tec Molded Epoxy construction delivers true board sport performance w/exceptional durability
- Great for paddlers up to 200 lbs.
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.