8" X 20" Big B™ Fender 2-Pack, White
Center rope tube allows fenders to be hung vertically or horizontally with a single line.
The versatile Big B™ Fender incorporates an integral Center Rope Tube that allows end-to-end line passage. It can be hung vertically or horizontally with a single line. Horizontal hanging is useful protection against pilings, awkward docking situations, and areas with big tidal changes.
Big B™ Fenders feature seamless construction, with molded ribs to minimize roll. Big B™ Fenders are made from the highest quality marine grade vinyl with a high gloss finish. Features a football needle valve for precise air pressure regulation. Available in four diameters to fit a full range of boat sizes.
- 3/4"dia. center hole accepts up to 5/8"dia. rope for securing the fender
- Flexible, seamless marine grade vinyl construction with molded ribs. Marine grade vinyl lasts years in the sun.
- Hang it vertically or horizontally with a single line
- Needle-valve for easy inflation and long life
- Ideal for boats between 25' and 35'
- Sold in convenient two pack
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 8" x 20"
- Guaranteed for the life of your boat against splitting or bursting!
What Size Should You Order?
- Size recommendations vary widely depending on the size, windage and weight of a vessel, as well as wind, waves and current; When in doubt, purchase a larger size
- As a general guideline, West Marine recommends one inch of fender diameter for each foot of boat length
The most accurate way to select the right fender for your boat is to survey your docking area to find out what fender is in use for the same size and weight of boat, in terms of fender dimensions and quantities, and use that as a guideline
8" X 20" Big B™ Fender 2-Pack, White
|Dimensions||8" Diameter x 20" Length|
|Eyelet||Line Through Center|
|Material||Marine Grade Vinyl|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Against Splitting or Bursting|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)