TAYLOR MADE–8" X 20" Big B™ Fender 2-Pack, White
8" X 20" Big B™ Fender 2-Pack, White
|Dimensions||8" Diameter x 20" Length|
|Eyelet||Line Through Center|
|Material||Marine Grade Vinyl|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
Center rope tube allows fenders to be hung vertically or horizontally with a single line.
The versatile Big B™ Fender incorporates an integral Center Rope Tube that allows end-to-end line passage. It can be hung vertically or horizontally with a single line. Horizontal hanging is useful protection against pilings, awkward docking situations, and areas with big tidal changes.
Big B™ Fenders feature seamless construction, with molded ribs to minimize roll. Big B™ Fenders are made from the highest quality marine grade vinyl with a high gloss finish. Features a football needle valve for precise air pressure regulation. Available in four diameters to fit a full range of boat sizes.
- 3/4"dia. center hole accepts up to 5/8"dia. rope for securing the fender
- Flexible, seamless marine grade vinyl construction with molded ribs. Marine grade vinyl lasts years in the sun.
- Hang it vertically or horizontally with a single line
- Needle-valve for easy inflation and long life
- Ideal for boats between 25' and 35'
- Sold in convenient two pack
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 8" x 20"
- Guaranteed for the life of your boat against splitting or bursting!
What Size Should You Order?
- Size recommendations vary widely depending on the size, windage and weight of a vessel, as well as wind, waves and current; When in doubt, purchase a larger size
- As a general guideline, West Marine recommends one inch of fender diameter for each foot of boat length
The most accurate way to select the right fender for your boat is to survey your docking area to find out what fender is in use for the same size and weight of boat, in terms of fender dimensions and quantities, and use that as a guideline
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.