TAYLOR MADE–Oil Free De-Icer 1/2HP with 50' Power Cord
Oil Free De-Icer 1/2HP with 50' Power Cord
|Amperage||5 Amps at 120 Volts AC|
|Type||Oil Free De-Icer|
This innovative motor is a powerful submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The D-Icer keeps the area ice-free. It's ideal for use around a boat or dock.
The unique one-piece design of the shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices. Optional thermostat control is available, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the surface for aerating.
- NEW Oil-Free Design - no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment.
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Units - costs less to operate. Pays for itself.
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Shroud - guides water flow, and blocks debris.
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing - eliminates corrosion.
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal - keep water and dirt out for long life.
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller - give the most flow for your energy dollars.
- Continuous Duty 115v or 230v Single Phase Motors - can run non-stop for years without maintenance.
- Standard 50' or 100' Field Replaceable Power Cords - get you to the middle of the slip without modification.
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection - thrives in salt or mineral filled water.
- Easy to Install by One Person - fast setup allows use as a portable unit.