Increasingly popular on large offshore racing sailboats where weight considerations reign, this fly-weight carbon-fiber creation delivers ultimate convenience in a high-tech, efficient design. Like other toilets in the Tecma line, a turbine macerator pump immediately macerates waste and pushes it directly to the holding tank.
Solid-state, automatic flush cycle with wall-mounted control affords easy, fingertip operation. Water consumption levels are adjustable and lock-out electronics prevent flushing when holding tank is full.
- Type: Electric
- Features: Automatic programmable flush cycle with lockout electronics to prevent flushing when tank is full; programmable water fill
- Material: Lightweight carbon-fiber bowl, seat and cover
- Draw: 40A @12V DC
- Port Sizes: 1/2" inlet; 1-1/2" discharge
- Dimensions: 17"H x 14.5"W x 18.5"D
- Included Equipment: Toilet, holding tank sensor, wall-mounted programmer/control
- Color: Grayish-black
- Weight: 26lb.
- Warranty: Two years
Tecma X-Light Carbon Fiber Toilet
|Amperage||40 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Dimensions||17" Height x 14 1/2" Width x 18 1/2" Depth|
1 1/2" Discharge
|Features||Built In Macerator|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
|Type||12 Volt Electric Centrifugal|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.