Cruise 2.0T Electric Outboard, Short Shaft, Tiller Steering
2 Hours Full-Throttle
10 Hours Slow Speed
|Comparable Horsepower||5 Horsepower|
|Input Power||2000 Watts|
|Output Power||1120 Watts|
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Clean, reliable and quiet replacement for that tired old gas outboard.
The lightest, most powerful and most efficient electric outboards available, the Torqeedo Cruise 2.0 is the leading electric solution for pontoon boats, sailboats, small boats, commercial operations and users on lakes that limit the use of combustion motors.
Due to the use of a highly efficient rare earth magnet torque motor, electronics and gear package, Torqeedo Cruise models deliver up to twice the range from the same battery supply compared to other popular electric motors with high-tech features such as GPS-based range calculation, up-to-the-minute accurate battery status and speed calculations and its ability to work with cool accessories like Torqeedo’s smartphone app, TorqTrac.
Solid aluminum lower unit provides improved protection from impact damage, corrosion, fishing lines and debris. The Cruise 2.0 delivers the propulsive power of a 5hp and the thrust of a 6hp combustion outboard. Tiller steering - short shaft.
- Onboard computer with GPS: All models have a GPS onboard computer and display in the tiller with real-time display of speed and input power – and the exact battery status and remaining range when used in combination with the Power 26-104 lithium battery
- Submersible Waterproof Rating: Housing and all plug connections waterproof to IP67 standards
- Rugged Design: Extra robust design, with lubricant-free polymer plain bearing that protects against damage from debris and is wear-resistant and maintenance-free
- Aluminum Pylon: Stable pylon made from marine grade anodized aluminum and with an extra-reinforced fin, suitable for the toughest conditions
- Input Power in Watts: 2,000W
- Propulsive Power in Watts: 1,120
- Equivalent Gas Outboard: 5hp propulsive power; 6hp thrust
- Static Thrust in Pounds: 115lb.
- Max. Propeller Speed: 1,300rpm
- Volts: 24V
- Battery: External (sold separately)
- Shaft Length: 24 5/8"
- Weight: 38.6lb.
- Steering Type: Tiller, 360° lockable
- Gearing: F-R continuously variable
- Trim: Manual, 4-step
- Tilt Angle: 61.3°
- Warranty: Two years limited
Cruise 2.0 with Power 26-104 Battery or two 12V AGM Batteries totaling 200Ah
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in statute miles (km)*||Running time in hours:|
|Slow||2.7 (5.0)||27 (50)||10:45|
|Full throttle||6.0 (11.1)||12 (22)||1:10|
*Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions.
- Cruise 2.0T
- Integrated onboard computer with GPS and display
- fuse and main switch
- emergency magnetic stop
- 25 mm2 cable set (3m)
- battery cable bridge for lead batteries
- tiller control
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.