TORQEEDO–Travel 603S Electric Outboard Motor, Short Shaft
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Travel 603S Electric Outboard Motor, Short Shaft
|Battery Life||55 Minutes at full throttle; 2 Hours Half Throttle; Up to 5 Hours Slow Speed|
|Comparable Horsepower||2 Horsepower|
|Input Power||600 Watts|
|Output Power||500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
TORQEEDO Travel 603S Electric Outboard Motor
The newest addition to the globally successful Travel electric motor series features an ultra-quiet direct-drive 2 HP motor. It includes a 500Wh high-performance lithium-ion battery and a built-in onboard computer with GPS, remaining range, and charge status - everything you need to know at a glance.
This lightweight powerhouse (34lbs. complete) is suitable for boats up to 1 ton. Motor/battery/tiller separate for easy transport and storage. Short shaft (24.6" transom to center of prop).
- Clean, fume-free electric technology; quietest motor in its class
- 2 HP speed equivilant; able to push up to 1 ton
- Intelligent features like built-in gps and real-time remaining range and runtime calculations
- 500Wh battery is only 9.3 lbs and it floats
- Motor package is ready-to-use complete with battery and charger
- Optional accessories include TorqTrac blu-tooth device, bag set, and more
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.