TRAC OUTDOOR PRODUCTS–Line Hauler/Pot Puller for Crab, Shrimp & Lobster Traps
Line Hauler/Pot Puller for Crab, Shrimp & Lobster Traps
Save your back for lifting coolers filled with your catch.
Pulling crab pots and traps can be brutal work. The scope of the line when pulling traps puts an added strain on your lower back. To avoid this strain, let a Trac Outdoor Line Hauler/Pot Puller do the heavy lifting. This Aluminum framed line puller has a 110 lb. capacity with a low amperage draw 12 V motor. Crab pot and shrimp pot lines can be quickly threaded the pulley system without opening or closing any gates and hauled in at a rate of 150’/ minute. An easy to access toggle switch starts the motor ato lift up to 3 shrimp or prawn traps or 1 crab pot. A deck mounted bracket makes installing and removing this 22 lbs. davit easy. The arm folds to make stowing in a locker or cabin possible without hogging space. After a day of crabbing let the only strain on our back be from lifting a record catch from the boat.
- Reduces back strain when pulling crab or shrimp pots
- Open pulley system makes threading trap lines easy
- 110 lbs. capacity
- Low amp 12V motor with overload protection (4A no load—30A maximum load)
- Quick release and folding arm make set up and storage easier
- Installation will require 10AWG wire to the base of the mounting bracket
- Two-year warranty
- Dimensions: 13 7/8”L x 9 5/8”W x 25 3/8” H
- Weight: 22.1 lbs