Side Bracket Mounted Drill Jack, 5,000 lb
|Type||Trailer Drill Jack|
TRAILER VALET Side Bracket Mounted Drill Jack
The Trailer Valet JX 5K Side is a manual hand-crank jack that has the versatility and capability to be powered by any 18-24V compact drill with the Trailer Valet Drill Attachment. It has a lift capacity of 5,000 lbs and its patented gear material composition delivers maximum efficiency while reducing heat retention.
Built in sleeve fitting to offer the ultimate protection while ensuring a smooth glide every time. The JX 5K Side comes with a pipe mount bracket, weather resistant shield protection, and is topped with a signature wrinkle black powder coating so that you can go further, longer.
It’s time to MOVE FORWARD and replace the standard jack on your trailer! Power it up and save time, effort, and hassle and get to what you love most. Comes standard with foot plate and Trailer Valet Drill Attachment. JX Wheel attachment sold separately.
- Includes Drill attachement footplate and hand crank
- Swivel mount, for easy stow
- Protective sleeve to ensure a smooth glide every time
- Patented Trailer Valet Gear System set at 12:16 Ratio to deliver maximum effeciency and reducing heat retention
- Weather resistant shield protection and the Trailer Valet Signature black wrinkle powder coating
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.