Mission Bay’s sleek, classic style sunglasses are light weight and offer all day protection from damaging UV rays.
Mission Bay features Typhoon Optic’s lightweight Grilamid® TR90 nylon frame geometrically engineered for maximum comfort. Exclusive AquaView® Hydrophobic polarized lenses provide a visual shield against reflected glare while repelling water, oil and dirt providing optimal clarity. These nearly indestructible lenses are made from injected polycarbonate for lightweight, scratch resistant strength that will last season after season.
AquaView® Lens Technology
- Water-repellent so moisture will not streak or blur the surface of the lens
- Smudge-proof coating repels skin oil and lotion allowing for easy clean-up
- Anti-static means any natural static electrical charge that attracts dust particles is interrupted deterring dust from setting on the surface of the lens
- Anti-glare polarized lenses enhance visibility by reflecting sunlight differently in varying conditions
- 100% UV protection blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays from damaging your eyes
- Unbreakable, injected polycarbonate lenses provide superior strength and impact resistance
- Lenses are lighter than traditional plastic lenses for a more comfortable fit
- Polycarbonate is scratch resistant for a long-lasting wear
- Polarized lenses offer better visibility beneath the surface of the water
- Limited lifetime warranty
Sunset Brown Lens Features
- 12% visible light transmission
- Excellent for variable light days and small bodies of water
- Filters out hazardous glare
- Increases visual definition in low light
Every Typhoon Optics polarized sunglasses order is covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.