WEATHERHAWK–WindMate® WM-200 with Wind Direction
WindMate® WM-200 with Wind Direction
|Dimensions||3 1/4" Height x 1 3/16" Width x 3/8" Depth|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
Get accurate weather data, anytime, anywhere!
Get weather-on-the-spot in a compact, handheld unit with convenient pocket-knife design. WM-200 has an integral, visual wind vane to assist with orientation to the wind, a USA-made fluxgate compass for digital wind direction measurement, and it calculates crosswind, head/tail wind readings.
Unlike traditional compasses, the WM-200 reads when held vertically and it can be used to take a bearing on a distant reference point. Temperature and wind chill are included to make this a comprehensive unit for sailors, shooters, and radio-controlled flyers, among many other applications.
WM-200 can be tripod-mounted and accommodates the Model SM-WT wind tunnel accessory for very precise wind direction measurements. All WindMates are designed with a wind speed accuracy of better than +/- 3
- Wind speed
- Wind direction
- Wind chill
- Digital compass
- Displays current, maximum and average wind speed
- Reports wind direction in both degrees and compass points
- Calculates head wind, tail wind, and cross wind
- Water resistant and floats
- Base type: Threaded for tripod mount
- Battery life: 400 hours (replaceable)
- Battery type: CR2032 Lithium battery (included)
- Waterproof: Water-resistant to 4' and floats
- Warranty: Two years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.