WEEMS & PLATH
Elegant Navigation Set
The Elegant Navigation Set is a great gift for the new boat owner, or even perhaps for a retiring commodore of your yacht club.
The Elegant Navigation Set is assembled with the finest brass one-hand dividers and deluxe brass arm parallel rules, plus a liquid filled brass compass, all placed in an elegant deep red mahogany finish wooden box that is fitted with polished brass hardware.
These timeless, precision instruments are like the ones you might see in the world's finest maritime museums, or onboard a square rigged ship over one hundred years ago. The die cut foam holds the instruments securely in the wooden box for safe stowage at sea. The box is especially suitable for custom engraving with the addition of a brass presentation plaque. Lifetime limited warranty.
What's in the Set
- 8" Brass One-Hand Divider
- 15" Brass Arm Parallel Rule
- 1 3/4" diameter liquid-filled, brass compass
- Varnished mahogany wood box with polished brass hardware
- Brass plate suitable for engraving is available (sold separately)
Elegant Navigation Set
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)