Endurance II 105 Open-Dial Barometer, Chrome
|Dimensions||4 3/4" Diameter x 2 1/8" Depth; 3 1/5" Dial|
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
Timeless appeal for your bulkhead or wall. Light, strong and durable, this open-dial barometer is a holosteric or aneroid type that measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales, and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level. Made with a chrome maintenance-free, ultra-hard protective coating, this weather-resistant clock won’t tarnish—a welcome benefit for your boat!
- Dimensions: Dial 3 1/5"; Base 4 3/4"; Depth 2 1/8"
- Materials: Maintenance-free chrome finish with ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Beveled crystal glass
- Traditional porthole front-opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.