Endurance II 105 Quartz Clock, Chrome
|Dimensions||4 3/4" Diameter x 2 1/8" Depth; 3 1/5" Dial|
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
Tell time and make a time-tested statement Lightweight, strong and durable, this quartz clock features a traditional front opening porthole style case that houses an accurate quartz movement with a dial that’s easy to read. Made with a chrome maintenance-free, ultra-hard protective finish, this weather-resistant clock won’t tarnish—a welcome benefit for any boat!
- Dimensions: Dial 3 1/5"; Base 4 3/4"; Depth 2 1/8"
- Materials: Maintenance-free chrome finish with ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Beveled glass crystal
- Traditional porthole front-opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- AA battery included
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.