Endurance II 135 Open Dial Barometer, Brass
|Dimensions||7" Diameter x 2 1/2" Depth; 5" Dial|
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
Predict the weather while making a statement!
Light, strong and durable, the Endurance II 135 Open Dial Barometer in brass finish measures atmospheric pressures mechanically without the use of liquids. The movement is temperature compensated, fully adjustable with inch and millibar scales and is calibrated for altitudes to 3,500' above sea level.
- Dimensions: Dial 5"; Base 7"; Depth 2 1/2"
- Materials: Maintenance free brass finish with ultra-hard protective coating
- Guaranteed not to tarnish or scratch
- Weather resistant
- Beveled glass crystal
- Traditional porthole front opening bezel
- Mounting methods for boat or shore
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.