Action Reflex Life Jackets, Green, Youth, 50-90lb.
|Best Use||Day Sailing|
|Size||Youth 50-90 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects|
A great all-purpose life jacket with the functionality boaters demand.
West Marine’s Action Reflex Life Jacket has flexible PVC foam that conforms to your body and moves with you for a comfortable fit. Large armholes allow you to move freely during an action packed day of watersports and polyethylene foam in the back keeps you light and afloat. Whether kayaking, paddling or sailing, the Reflex will keep you safe and comfy.
Additional features include a full front-zip closure for easy on and off functionality; adjustable shoulder straps and two adjustable body straps for a secure, custom-like fit; and two large, quick-access pockets to store your belongings.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and two adjustable body straps for a secure fit
- Full front-zip closure for easy on/off functionality
- Flexible PVC foam for comfort
- Polyethylene foam for buoyancy
- Two quick-access pockets for storage
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Recreational boating; watersports
- Buoyancy: 15.5lbs.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene and PVC Foam
- Shell Fabric: 300-Denier nylon
- Straps: Shoulder straps, 2 body straps
- Closure: Front zipper
- Warranty: One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.