Anchor Rode Bags
Convenient, tangle-free storage for anchor rodes; Durable mesh design.
Durable mesh bag provides a convenient and tangle-free place to store your anchor rode. A number of features add to the life of your rode and make it easier to deploy.
- The wide mouth is held open with an internal stainless steel ring, but closes easily with a drawstring.
- Mesh ends dry quickly and a reinforced slit in the bottom allows the bitter end to be passed outside the bag for securing
- Two sturdy handles with reinforced support help the bag hold its shape and make carrying easier
- Brass boat snap allows you to hang the bag and rode where they’re most convenient
What Size to Order
- Small: 12"dia. X 15"L, holds 150' of 1/2" line; 200' of 7/16" line, or 300' of 3/8" line and 20' of 1/4" chain
- Large: 14"dia. X 18"L, holds 250' of 5/8" line, or 300+ feet of 1/2" and 25' of 5/16" chain
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
WEST MARINEAnchor Rode Bags
$44.99 – $54.99
WEST MARINEGalvanized Steel Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
$4.29 – $24.99