WEST MARINE–Classic Dinghy
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Type||Thermoformed 2-Piece Hull and Deck|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (Hull/Deck); One Year (Parts/Accessories)|
Sleek lines and rugged thermo-formed polyethylene construction are the core of our traditional styled dinghy.
Custom designed by boating enthusiasts for outstanding stability compared to similarly shaped dinghies, this boat represents great performance and value in a 10' dinghy. The broad beam and clean hull styling assure a comfortable, stable ride. Performance is excellent whether motoring or rowing. It can handle up to three people and up to a 6HP outboard. Meets all USCG and NMMA standards and comes at a value price. Oars and oarlocks sold separately. Made in the USA.
- Application: Rigid tender or fishing boat
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene
- Construction: Thermo-formed two-piece hull and deck
- Hull Shape: V-hull
- Length: 9'9"
- Boat Beam: 55"
- Weight: 100lbs.
- Capacity: 443 lbs.
- Maximum HP: 6
- Standard Hardware: Molded-in carry handles, molded-in seats, stern lifting rings, boweye, deck plate storage area
- Available Accessories: Oarlocks, oars
- Warranty: Two years hull and deck, one year parts and accessories
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.